Ready : 25 mins [Prep : 10 mins † Cooking : 15 mins]
Serve : Individual Serving
Generic : Boil/StirFry
Level : More Than Easy
Idle : NonePrintable Recipe.
“Quick And Simple Delicious Noodle Dish”
Another quick and simple dish for a full-filling lunch or dinner. “Chow Kon Mian (Fried Dry Noodles)”, as the name suggests, it is simply stir-fried noodles using Dried Noodles which gives U a different texture. You can almost add any greens or sliced meats to supplement the dish. Here’s The Viand’s take on “Chow Kon Mian (Fried Dried Mee)“.
- Dried Mee, sliced Fish-cake, Onion and Scallion. Coarsely chopped Dried Shrimp. Bean sprouts and Curry powder (mix with water to a paste).
- Salt, Sugar and Oyster sauce. A dash of Dark soy for coloring. And Curry-masala (Curry powder) just for some kick. All to taste. ** Note : Just dash of everything, if U prefer a stronger intensity of an ingredient flavor, simply add a little extra of that ingredient/spice – no rocket scientific measurement here. Always taste your Seasoning !!!
- Step 1 : Start by boiling the Dried Noodles till Al dente – abt 8-10 mins (time will vary vastly from different kind of Dried noodles). When done, drain and ran thru cold tap water to stop from continuing cooking and washing off the excess starch. Set aside.
- Step 2 : Saute Sliced Fish Cakes (or any sliced meats), garlic and Onion till aromatic. Saute Dried Shrimps till aromatic. Add the Eggs. And Curry Powder. Saute, stir and mix well.
- Step 3 : Add the Dried Noodles and all the Seasoning Ingredients. Crank up the heat and stir and mix well. Lastly, add the Scallion and Bean Sprout, a few more quick stir and ur plate of delicious “Chow Kon Mian (Fried Dried Mee)” is ready to be served hot.
Copyright © 2014 The VianD · All Rights Reserved