Ready : 20 mins [Prep : 5 mins † Cooking : 15 mins]
Serve : Individual Serving
Generic : Sautre
Level : More Than Easy
Idle : NonePrintable Recipe.
“Simple Gourmet Burger”
Now, what can you say about a Burger ?? Nothing much really, just slap anything between a good bun and you got yourself a Burger ! Ahaha.. Anyway, The VianD was given some home-baked plain Buns so dug out some stuff from the Fridge and decided to create a “Burger A’La De VianD”. The VianD just came out with that tacky name..ahaha. Well, it’s not your typical meat patty burger, just Egg-banjo and Ham or whatever else Deli product (sorta a Gourmet burger). See if you like it…. Here’s The Viand’s take on “Burger a’la de Viand“.
- Buns. Butter, Eggs, sliced Cheddar cheese, sliced Ham, sliced luncheon meat (Spam), slice Tomatoes and Lettuce.
- Salt and black pepper. All to taste. ** Note : Just dash of everything, if U prefer a stronger intensity of an ingredient flavor, simply add a little extra of that ingredient/spice – no rocket scientific measurement here. Always taste your Seasoning !!!
- Step 1 : Start by lightly toasting the Buns with some butter. Set aside.
- Step 2 : Do the same with all the Deli products. Fry the Eggs – sprinkle some Salt and grounded Black Pepper on the Eggs while frying; for flavors (leaving the egg-yolk a little runny will makes the burger a little more juicy !!!). Set aside.
- Step 3 : Time to assemble the Burger. Spread the Toasted Buns with mayonnaise or anything bread-spread U fancy. Stack everything on the Buns. Stick a “Toothpick” in the Burger to hold everything from falling. Viola !! Wholesome delicious “Burger a’la de Viand” is done.
Copyright © 2014 The VianD · All Rights Reserved