Ready : 30 mins [Prep : 5 mins † Cooking : 25 mins]
Serve : Individual Serving
Generic : Bake
Level : More Than Easy
Idle : 25 mins Printable Recipe.
“Easy Rustic Pan Baked Delicious Breakfast”
This is really a simple lazy version of “America Big Breakfast” (here is the recipe for a more elaborate version, “American Big Breakfast” (click for recipe). For this simple version, simply whack everything on a nonstick Pan and pop it into a pre-heated Oven @ 180c for about 10-15 minutes and it’s ready to be served. This idea of fast and easy preparation method was actually inspired by one of Jamie Oliver’s many recipes. Serving it with the Pan itself gives U that rustic country feeling..LoL. Here’s The VianD’s version of “Rustic Pan Baked America Breakfast”.
- Smoked Bacon strips, Ham slices, Sausages, Tomato slices, grated Parmesan cheese, Buns and Eggs.
For the Garlic Buns – Minced Garlic and butter.
- Salt, Black Pepper and Olive oil.
** Note : Just a dash/pinch of everything, if U prefer a stronger intensity of an ingredient flavor, simply add a little extra of that ingredient/spice/sauce – no rocket scientific measurement here. Always taste your Seasoning !!!
- Step 1 : This step of crisping the Bacon strips a little before baking is optional. The VianD like the Bacon strips to be a little crispy and less fat, thus, render off the fat by pan-fried it a little.
For the same reason, U can brown the sausages a little too.
- Step 2 : Butter with minced Garlic for the Garlic Buns. Simply mixed well and apply to the Buns and toast by pan-frying of grill.
- Step 3 : Oil the Pan or nonstick Pan is perfect. Arrange everything in a Pan. Crack the Eggs directly into the Pan, top with some Tomato slices, Salt, Black pepper and sprinkle some grated Parmesan cheese and a drizzle of Olive oil.
Pop into a pre-heated oven @ 180c for about 10-15 minutes or till ur preference of how well-done U want the Eggs to be.
Serving it with the Pan itself gives U that rustic country feeling..LoL.
Copyright © 2014 The VianD · All Rights Reserved