Ready : 1 5 mins [Prep : 5 mins † Cooking : 10 mins]
Serve : 4 with other dishes
Generic : StirFry
Level : More Than Easy
Idle : NonePrintable Recipe.
“A Delicious Combinations”
Roast Pork and Fried Tofu is an absolutely delicious combination, because of the rather bland Tofu ability to soaked up all the natural saltiness of the Roast Pork. This is no doubt another favorite among the Hakka clan. If U can find some Leek, this dish will even taste better as the Leek will elevate the flavors even more. Here’s The Viand’s simple version of (without the Leek), “Stir-Fry Roast Pork With Fried Tofu Sticks“.
- Roast Pork, chopped to bite size.
- Fried Tofu Stick (or any fried Tofu is fine).
Lots of sliced Ginger and Scallion/Parsley (cut to 1bt 2-inches long). Sliced Onion. Sliced Chilli – more for color.
- Light soy, Oyster sauce, Sugar, Salt, white Pepper. A touch of Sesame oil and Shaoxing wine. All to taste. ** Note : Just dash of everything, if U prefer a stronger intensity of an ingredient flavor, simply add a little extra of that ingredient/spice – no rocket scientific measurement here. Always taste your Seasoning !!!
- Step 1 : Saute the sliced Ginger/Onion with some chopped Garlic till aromatic.
- Step 2 : Add in the Roast Pork. Mix well and saute till aromatic and oil start to render out of the Roast Pork.
- Step 3 : Add in the Tofu, continue to saute till aromatic. Add a little water – just to have a little gravy. Bring to boil and then simmer a while, to allow everything to blend in. Add the Scallion/Parsley and sliced Chili. Add all the Seasoning Ingredients and stir well. Serve hot.
Copyright © 2014 The VianD · All Rights Reserved