Ready : 15 mins [Prep : 5 mins † Cooking : 10 mins]
Serve : 4 with other dishes
Generic : StirFry
Level : More Than Easy
Idle : NonePrintable Recipe.
“Another French Beans/Eggs Combination”
Simple is as simple does – “Stir-fry French Beans/Eggs Pebbles” is a super economical and simple dish to prepare. If U are looking for a quick and delicious dish, this is it! Absolutely limited ingredients and can be done in no time and effort at all. U do find this being served at many “Economical rice” stalls but usually very bland looking. Here, The VianD try to make the dish look a little more interesting and up-notch the flavors too by adding a few side ingredients. Here’s The Viand’s take on “Stir-fry French Beans/Eggs Pebbles”.
- Cubed French Beans – abt 1 cm in size. Eggs.
- Finely chopped red Chilli and Ginger. Cubed Onion.
- Salt, Sugar, white pepper, a touch of Oyster sauce, Sesame oil and a dash of Shaoxing wine. All to taste. ** Note : Just dash/pinch of everything, if U prefer a stronger intensity of an ingredient flavor, simply add a little extra of that ingredient/spice – no rocket scientific measurement here. Always taste your Seasoning !!!
- Step 1 : Start by sauteing some chopped Garlic and all the Side Ingredients till aromatic. Add in the cubed French Beans, give it a few quick stirs, just to cook them a little. Move aside.
- Step 2 : Meanwhile, beat a couple of Eggs – lightly season with salt and sugar. In medium-heat, add the Eggs, stir constantly with the corner of the spatula till set and form pebbles. Mix everything together, crank up the heat, give a few quick stirs. Add all the Seasoning Ingredients and voila, ur plate of “Stir-fry French Beans/Eggs Pebbles” is ready to be served hot.
Copyright © 2014 The VianD · All Rights Reserved