- Yellow mee. Get those without or less alkaline lye water (Kan Sui).
- Any slice meat or seafood is fine. Here The VianD has pork, prawn and some sliced Fish cake.
- The original recipe, as far as The VianD can tell, only has green vegetables. Here, The VianD add in some Bean sprout (for some crunch), sliced Onion (for sweetness), few pieces of sliced Ginger, red Chilli, red Carrot and a few Chilli Padi (Bird-eye chilli) – for some heat.
- Three Eggs, fried (sunny side up).
- Black soy, Light soy, Oyster sauce, Salt, Sugar, white Pepper and a touch of Sesame oil. All to taste. ** Note : Just dash of everything, if U prefer a stronger intensity of an ingredient flavor, simply add a little extra of that ingredient/spice (no rocket scientific measurement here). Always taste your Seasoning !!!